Today I added the ability to make payments for items using your Amazon account. Along with the already easy option of paying with Paypal, this gives you another method that doesn’t take you away from the website to place an order. It also makes it easier for me to track sales and products, not to mention other features like refunds et cetera. So now, along with the ability to pay with a Credit Card or Bank Account, you can pick the transaction service of your choosing. I hope to add more in the future, like straight up credit card transactions without going through a third party, but that will be a while as all the secure methods cost a bit of money and just starting out I prefer to use the less expensive options!
I have been working on some new soaps that people will really love. I will take some pictures and start putting them up on the store soon, but as the sayings go, good things take time and soap is one of them. Once the bars are made they need time to settle and allow the chemical binding that occurs to happen at a natural pace, but they will be worth it.
The latest ones I made are:
Cloves & Oatmeal – Whole and ground Oatmeal and Cloves give this soap wonderful exfoliating properties and rich spicy scent!
Blood Orange Citrus Splash – One of my favorites, Blood Oranges give a wonderful light citrus smell and a beautiful red color.
Patchouli – This type of mint makes for a wonderful light scent that helps cover up whatever you might have gotten on yourself, including garlic!
Oatmeal & Honey – I love using oatmeal because it has a gentle exfoliating quality and it can be used whole or ground up and still offer that feature. Honey is just fantastic for your skin. here are some of the excellent qualities honey brings to soaps:
- Antimicrobial – prevents the growth of certain bacteria
- Humectant or Hygroscopic – absorbs moisture from the air. Humectants are used in cosmetic products to help moisturize and smooth the skin. Honey does that naturally
- Antioxidant – by destroying free radicals, antioxidants on the skin will help protect the skin from sun damage and help it look younger longer
- Dry or Damaged Skin – because of its antioxidant and humectant properties, honey soap is great for dry or damaged skin
- Acne – because of its antimicrobial and antioxidant properties, raw honey helps kill bacteria that may cause acne and will help skin heal faster
- Honey also adds to the lather, giving you a nice bubbly soap bar
So I hope to have these up on the store soon. They should be done curing in a few days and I will cut and wrap them and then I will put them up on the site!
I know it’s not the smoothest launch with a bunch of products available but hey, it’s a hobby which started so I could make soaps for my sensitive skin that were all natural and made with quality ingredients,
I also wanted to say that if you do purchase some items in the future please take the time to leave a comment on the items you purchased and spread the word to friends and family (that’s my marketing promo)!